After School Programming
BRIC Care (after school childcare programming)
Bric Care will begin Monday, August 15, 2022 and end on Friday, May 19, 2023. We will have a Bric Care Orientation on Wednesday, August 10th at 4:30PM in the cafeteria located in the main school building.
- Grade Level Pods
- Same adult instructor(s) each day
- Same classroom/ space each day
- Grade level instructors will create a fun atmosphere and weekly lesson plan
- $25 Registration Fee
- $100 monthly per child
- $50 per child monthly for shortened months (August, December, and May)
- Fees are due the 15th of each month
- Fees are paid via My School Bucks.
- We encourage a quarterly commitment to aftercare to ensure we have appropriate programming for students.
- Bric Care Dismissal
- Begins at 5:30pm. Ends at 6pm. However, families can begin to pick up students as early as 4:30pm.
- Pick Up on Rocheblave side of the school via carpool or walk-up (unless communicated otherwise)
- Bric Care students must be picked up by 6pm
- No drop-ins
- Fees must be paid in full monthly. No discounts for not attending on certain days.
- No early dismissal unless it is an emergency or pre-scheduled with Coordinator.
- There will be no Bric Care on
- October 5, 2022
- November 18, 2022
- December 20, 2022
- Friday, February 17, 2023
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
Registration & Monthly Payment: