Technology is used at Bricolage for 3 purposes:
- To amplify student voice and personalized learning in the classroom.
- To ensure students the navigate digital spaces that will prepare them for the future.
- To close the achievement gap in our own school.
We must prepare students for the future, even though the future is unknown. We must provide students with the tools and structures necessary to adapt and change in a world that changes rapidly. The personalized learning initiative will:
- Extend student learning beyond the walls of the classroom
- Provide students with the tools to be both creative and successful in their work and futures
- Prepare students to be safe, responsible and innovative digital citizens
- Engage students in real-world problems by collaborating with others in the classroom and across the world
- Enable students to take responsibility for their own learning
- Provide equal access to technology and tools to all students in order to provide equal opportunities for all students